Mexico Open Odds, Picks & Finest Bets
Apr 13, 2023; Hilton Head, South Carolina, USA; Jon Rahm enjoying from the second tee in the course of the first spherical of the RBC Heritage golf event. Necessary Credit score: David Yeazell-USA TODAY Sports activities
- The Mexico Open from Vidanta tees off Thursday, April twenty seventh
- Reigning Masters champion Jon Rahm is a heavy +260 favourite over Tony Finau
- We’ve narrowed down the golfers with the perfect likelihood of rising victorious and offered the perfect worth bets under
One week after the duo of Davis Riley and Nick Hardy received the Zurich Traditional, the PGA Tour returns to particular person stroke play golf on the Mexico Open at Vidanta. Riley is on this discipline, whereas Hardy opted to not tee it up.
This event was contested for the primary time final 12 months, and it resulted in Jon Rahm snagging the title. He’s again to defend his victory after profitable a Inexperienced Jacket on the Masters earlier this month.
Final season, this par-71 format yielded plenty of birdies, with Rahm’s 17-under-par rating higher than three golfers for his lone win on the PGA Tour in 2022. He enters this week already with 4 championships below his belt on the marketing campaign.
2023 Mexico Open Odds
This discipline doesn’t boast a lot star energy, outdoors of Rahm and Tony Finau. Alex Noren is the one different top-50 golfer on this planet rankings teeing it up. Rahm is a heavy +260 favourite to win over final 12 months’s runner-up, Finau.
Odds as of April twenty fourth at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Wyndham Clark Quietly Posting Robust Season
Wyndham Clark has been knocking on the door for his first victory for fairly a while, at it very almost occurred finally week’s Zurich Traditional. He partnered up with Beau Hossler they usually have been 54-hole leaders, earlier than settling for third. Clark has made 14 straight cuts, the place he’s ended up contained in the top-40 on all however one event.
Wyndham Clark’s Strokes Gained Stats Final 36 Rounds
There’s a theme on this article, and that’s looking for gamers who’re lengthy overdue to grow to be a PGA Tour winner. Clark suits that invoice, and his stellar play has him because the third favourite at +1800. Clearly Jon Rahm is by far the higher participant, however it’s by no means sensible to put money into a golfer with such miniscule +260 odds towards 143 different gamers. Clark’s +1800 quantity is simpler to digest, and he’s persevering with to place himself within the working for that elusive victory.
Finest NHL Playoffs Promo Codes, Apps & Bonuses: Unlock $2,500+
2023 Mexico Open Picks and Worth Bets
- Patrick Rodgers (+3000): Patrick Rodgers almost broke by way of into the winner’s circle two begins in the past, as he was the 54-hole chief on the Valero Texas Open. A tricky ultimate spherical dropped him all the way down to fifth, however then he adopted that up with at top-20 at Harbour City. In these eight rounds, he’s tops in strokes gained: tee-to-green, second in ball hanging and fourth in whole strokes gained. Final 12 months, Rodgers had a top-10 at this tourney.
- Beau Hossler (+4000): As talked about earlier, Beau Hossler was the second half of the Wyndham Clark duo that held the 54-hole lead in New Orleans. They weren’t capable of shut the deal, however they wound up in third place. For the marketing campaign, Hossler has racked up six top-25’s, as he’s popped on boards just a few occasions in quest of that first title.
- Chez Reavie (+8000): After choosing three golfers who’re aching to interrupt by way of, let’s pivot to a three-time PGA Tour winner. Chez Reavie has been strong currently, with a T-Sixth on the Valero Texas Open and a T-Eleventh on the RBC Heritage. In these eight rounds, he’s second in SG: tee-to-green, third in whole strokes gained and sixth in placing. Reavie additionally had a powerful Mexico Open debut a 12 months in the past, winding up T-Thirteenth.
Michael “Hound Canine” Harrison is well-known within the sports activities trade because the resident statistician for the SC with Jay Onrait Present. He has labored at TSN for over 16 years, the place he is been featured on Sportscentre, That is Hockey, That is Hockey 2Nite, The Masters preview exhibits, and a number of other extra.