AT&T Byron Nelson Odds, Predictions & Picks 2023
Might 15, 2022; McKinney, Texas, USA; A basic view of the Seventeenth tee field throughout the closing spherical of the AT&T Byron Nelson golf match. Obligatory Credit score: Raymond Carlin III-USA TODAY Sports activities
- The AT&T Byron Nelson from McKinney, TX, tees off Thursday, Might eleventh
- Scottie Scheffler is the heavy +450 favourite to win over Jordan Spieth
- We’ve narrowed down the golfers with the very best likelihood of rising victorious and offered the very best worth bets beneath
With only one week to go earlier than the PGA Championship, the PGA Tour stops in Texas for the AT&T Byron Nelson. A lot of the prime gamers have opted for relaxation to arrange for the second main championship of the season. Nonetheless, world #2 Scottie Scheffler and #10 Jordan Spieth, each Texas natives, are competing.
For the third straight 12 months this occasion is being contested at TPC Craig Ranch in McKinney, Texas. The primary two iterations noticed Ok.H. Lee safe his first two titles, the place low scoring is crucial. The profitable scores have been 25 and 26 under-par, so count on one more birdie fest.
2023 AT&T Byron Nelson Odds
|Min Woo Lee||+3500|
|Si Woo Kim||+3500|
The betting favourite is Scottie Scheffler at +450, who’s rested after not taking part in final weeks Wells Fargo Championship. Scheffler has received twice this season, on the WM Phoenix Open and the Gamers Championship. Jordan Spieth is the second selection at +900. He not too long ago dropped a playoff to Matt Fitzpatrick at Harbour City.
Odds as of Might Eighth at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ok.H. Lee Trying Three-Peat
It could be low hanging fruit, however Ok.H. Lee has dominated this golf course, so there’s no cause to count on a let up in 2023. The 2 occasions this occasion has been contested at this observe, he’s received. Lee is ready to make a ton of birdies, as he ranks thirty second in birdie common on the marketing campaign. He’s additionally coming off a T-Eighth displaying at Quail Hole final week.
Ok.H. Lee’s Strokes Gained Stats Final Two Years At AT&T Byron Nelson
|Whole||Ball Putting||Tee-To-Inexperienced||Strategy||Brief Sport||Placing|
Ought to Lee accomplish the uncommon three-peat, he’d be the primary to take action on the identical match since Steve Stricker on the 2009-11 John Deere Basic. 5 golfers have shorter odds than him this week, so that you’re nonetheless getting the two-time defending champion at respectable +2200 worth.
Previous 5 AT&T Byron Nelson Winners
*the final two AT&T Byron Nelson occasions have been contested at TPC Craig Ranch. There was no 2020 match attributable to COVID-19
2023 PGA Championship Odds: Monitor the Favorites to Win at Oak Hill
2023 AT&T Byron Nelson Picks and Worth Bets
- Seamus Energy (+4000): Seamus Energy is used to racking up birdies, as he’s twenty third in birdie common this season. The two-time PGA Tour winner additionally has had success at this observe, putting T-Ninth and T-Seventeenth the final two years. In that span, he ranks first in strokes gained: brief sport, fourth in whole strokes gained and seventh in placing. He’s cooled off considerably after a red-hot begin to the season however he’s comfy at this venue.
- Michael Kim (+9000): Michael Kim has made seven straight cuts on tour, and he kicked it off with a fifth place lead to Puerto Rico. Then, simply final weekend, he flirted with competition, earlier than settling for seventh place. Within the final 24 rounds, Kim is sixth in whole strokes gained, and he’s top-25 in SG: tee-to-green and placing.
- Sam Stevens (+9000): One other golfer with +9000 lengthy odds is Sam Stevens. Within the final 24 rounds on tour, he’s fifth in whole strokes gained (of these competing), and eighth in ball putting. Very not too long ago he was T-Third in Puerto Rico then was runner-up on the Valero Texas Open. He’ll be attention-grabbing to observe within the prime 10/20 markets.
Michael “Hound Canine” Harrison is well-known within the sports activities trade because the resident statistician for the SC with Jay Onrait Present. He has labored at TSN for over 16 years, the place he is been featured on Sportscentre, That is Hockey, That is Hockey 2Nite, The Masters preview exhibits, and several other extra.